- Sneeze-guard installed at reception
- Waiting Room chairs spaced 2 m apart even though patients are not encouraged to wait.
- Unnecessary items removed from waiting area like magazine, news papers
- Signage posted regarding: Steps to Prevent Spread, Cover your Cough, Do Not Enter if Symptomatic/Exposed, Hand Washing, Use of Alcohol Hand Rub, Mask Usage, Donning/Doffing PPE
- Modified hours/scheduling to minimize number of patients/staff in clinic
- Screening of all patient prior to each appointment for symptoms/exposure – symptomatic patients or those under self-isolation will have their appointments deferred.
- Temperature checks at entry point.
- Fit For Work screening of all staff prior to each shift
- All staff to be physically distanced 2m from each other
- Staff Illness Policies and Procedures
- Visitor Log
- Increased cleaning/sanitation frequency
- Continuous Masking Procedures for Staff
- Point of Care Risk Assessment of all patients
- Contact and Droplet Precaution PPE on site if patient becomes symptomatic while in clinic
Talk to the Experts of MediSprint Physiotherapy
Let us help you on improving your joints and muscle activities for your daily functions.
Stop enduring the pain and stiffness in your body
Schedule a consultation to the registered professionals of MediSprint and assist you in achieving a pain-free life.