- Sneeze-guard installed at reception
- Waiting Room chairs spaced 2 m apart even though patients are not encouraged to wait.
- Unnecessary items removed from waiting area like magazine, news papers
- Signage posted regarding: Steps to Prevent Spread, Cover your Cough, Do Not Enter if Symptomatic/Exposed, Hand Washing, Use of Alcohol Hand Rub, Mask Usage, Donning/Doffing PPE
- Modified hours/scheduling to minimize number of patients/staff in clinic
- Screening of all patient prior to each appointment for symptoms/exposure – symptomatic patients or those under self-isolation will have their appointments deferred.
- Temperature checks at entry point.
- Fit For Work screening of all staff prior to each shift
- All staff to be physically distanced 2m from each other
- Staff Illness Policies and Procedures
- Visitor Log
- Increased cleaning/sanitation frequency
- Continuous Masking Procedures for Staff
- Point of Care Risk Assessment of all patients
- Contact and Droplet Precaution PPE on site if patient becomes symptomatic while in clinic